I understand the Palm OS generates date/time values from a value equal to
the number of seconds since "01/01/1904 00:00:00".

I am not a programmer (hence my lack of easily finding a solution) however I
test applications on the Palm OS.  The date/time properties of Palm files on
the OS are stored in Hex of which I can easily convert to DEC.  However from
DEC to a Date/Time stamp proves a little difficult for me.  Does anyone have
any sample code that converts this value or psuedo code that takes a value
(i.e. 1,000,000,000 seconds) and progressively derives Year, Month, Day,
Hours, Minutes, Seconds?

Any help would be appreciated.

Mason W. Foley
QA Engineer | Afaria