I'm facing a strange problem with the limits header file.

The code of MSL C++ limits file:
:
1. template <class T>
2. class numeric_limits {
3. public:
4.      static const bool is_specialized = false;
5.      static T min() _MSL_THROW;
6.      static T max() _MSL_THROW;
7.      static const int  digits = 0;
:
:

At line no. 5, I get an error while compiling my application
(codewarrior):
Error   : ',' expected after (

When I looked at the declaration of template "min" in "algorithm" header
file, it is defined as:
:
:
template <class T>
inline
const T&
min(const T& a, const T& b)
{
        return b < a ? b : a;
}
:
:

So, is there a problem if both limits and algorithm header are included?

Or are there problems with templates on palm?

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Atul

-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/

Reply via email to