"OBrien, Dan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> as anyone else noticed the Heap utility commands don't work
> correctly with 3.5 Debug ROM?  Whenever I try it, I get the following
> errors:
>
> #ERROR: Invalid flags field in heap header
>
> #ERROR: Invalid size field in heap header
>
> The HL 0 command shows 1 heap with flags set to 2000.  But none of
> the other commands HD 0, HCHCK, work without above errors.

The CodeWarrior debugger plugin, even the latest one posted, doesn't
understand the 3.5 heap structures, so the heap console commands don't work,
although MW's told me they are working on the problem.

You can use the commands from PalmDebugger -- launch that and attach to the
emulator, then you can get info on OS 3.5 heaps.