Hello!
I am trying to remove 2 labels from a form in run time. I remove these objects one by
one.
Just more details: I display a form with 2 labels and one button. Now on
ctlSelectEvent I want to remove both the labels. In the
event handler I am getting the FormPtr using FrmGetActiveForm() function and after
that I get the Object Index( label) and call this
function FrmRemoveObject(..), it pops up a diaglog box saying memory manager error
with "continue" and "debub" options. If I say
continue, it continues and eventually it does not have any problem in subsequent calls
and application runs perfect. I am not sure
what wrong I am doing here?
Help!!!!

Thanks
Vikas Varshney