Hi there,
    I have an app that uses alarms and is running on several IIIe's which I
use for development.  I changed the batteries in them and when my app would
set an alarm, the alarm never occurred.  I did a medium reset and the app
started working again.  Looking back through the list archives, someone else
had this problem with the IIIx a year ago.  Is there an actual reason why
this behavior happens?  I know how to fix it, but a user running my app
might not.  Thanks,
                                Chris Gilmore
                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]