I have installed Windows 2000 and run CodeWarrior R6 on it.
I already patched the CodeWarrior and also installed SDK 3.5 plus the
Update 1 package.

But still I have unpredictable!?! problems compiling several applications
from the batch/commandline interface to CWR6.

idecmd  foo.mcp /tfoo /r /b /c /q /s

I have either one of the following error:
* Process aborted (Code 9)
* or the ide crashes with an unhandled execption because of an apparently
wrong memeory access.

If I try to build the (crashed) application afterwards by hand I will get
following error message while opening the project file: Resource File Error
207005
After deleting the *_Data folder I can build the application by hand, but
any batch/commandline build will fail again.

Building exactly the same projects remote on a WinNT4 machine had never had
any problems.

I am pleased about any help.
Thanks

Ulrich Griesser