Hi All

My understanding is that conditional preprocessor
directives can be nested...Am I right? I am using CW 6
and SDK 3.5. The following code snippet gives me a
compilation error (redefinition error) and points to
"ERROR 1".. ideally the prprocessor shd not enter this
snippet as BOOL has already been defined

#ifndef BOOL //BOOL already defined for PALM in Ir Lib
#ifdef _WIN32
typedef int                BOOL;
#else
typedef unsigned char        BOOL;//---   ERROR 1
#endif /* _WIN32 */
#endif

I wish to make this code as platform indepentdent as
possible ... Is there a problem with nesting
conditional preprocessor directive or shd i some
change in CW settings ??