Our Oracle DBA is still working on the installation.  I wouldn't be able to
share with you more until the setup is ready.  I have an application ready.  It
was implemented using Oracle Lite Object Kernel API database functions.

-Elizabeth

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          jason@cyberwo|
|        |          rld.com.cn   |
|        |                       |
|        |          07/11/00     |
|        |          05:58 PM     |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          palm-dev-foru|
|        |          m            |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]              |
  |       cc:                                                 |
  |       Subject:     Re: About Oracle Lite                  |

Yeah, I do the same with you. I install Oracle & Oracle Lite & WebToGo &
Windows RAS on the same NT server.

Jason

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> Jason,
>
> Thank you for the offering.  There are two ways of installing Oracle Lite.
You
> can install it to a NT Workstation or to the NT Server where Oracle
Database