Hello all,

What I would like to do is use the IR port of a Palm Pilot to transfer data
to and from applications running on the desktop and the Palm.  I want to use
Java for this (on both sides) and need to do this interactively while the
applications are running.  To complicate matters, I have a Slink-e
(www.nirvis.com) and would prefer to use that device on the desktop side.
The Slink-e is not a firm requirement and alternate solutions are welcome. I
was just wondering if anyone has written any applications that use a Slink-e
to interface the IR port of a Palm Pilot?  Any pointers would be
appreciated, examples would be even better ;-).

Thanks,
  Marko

Marko Srdanovic
Research & Development