From: J Feinberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 5:46 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Find user directory

Hi,

Are there any functions that help determine the user installing your PRC
and/or conduit? Or allow them to pick?

During the conduit install I want to copy a .PRC to the user's install
directory so it will automatically be picked up by the install tool.

i.e. C:\Palm\(UserName)\Install\My.prc

I can easily get the Palm core directory w/ cm___ functions, but how do you
find the username(s) ??

Thanks!
Jason