Hi all!

I've been getting an error after issuing the INetLibURLOpen call, I hope
someone who's seen the same thing can help me out.  After I step through
this call in the debugger:

INetLibURLOpen (inetInfoBlock.inetRefNum,
                inetInfoBlock.inetHan,
                (BytePtr) myRequest,
                NULL,   // don't need to index in cache
                &inetInfoBlock.inetSockH,
                -1,
                flags);

it came back with the following error:

"(The program) has just read directly from memory manager data structures."

However the program did go on and sent out the URL request, and the response
coming back from the socket looks correct too.  I did check all the
parameters to make sure there's no memory issue with any of them.

I'm really baffled as what might be the cause to this problem.  Any light
you can shed on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!
Khanh Tran.