> Sources and Project Headers are just fine, but System Headers
> does nothing
> and unchecks itself every time I check it.

Okay -- I just opened the Address.mcp example project, pulled up the find
box and searched for dmcreate in the Sources, Headers and System Headers,
and it pulled up 11 matches -- 3 in the source code, 4 in CoreTraps.h, and 4
in DataMgr.h.  So it would seem that it is searching the System Headers as
well....Just to clarify, in my Find window, Batch, Wrap and Ignore Case are
checked.  The multi-file icon is pressed down, Address.mcp is my prject
file, and Sources, System Headers, and Project Headers are all checked.

I'm using IDE 4.0.4 on a Windows NT 4.0 machine.  What are your machine
specs, and I'll test it out here.

-hkmlt