Hi ,

Can some one tell me the minimum memory chunk that is allocated when I use
MemPtrNew ?....and what is the overhead per chunk?...

I am writing an application where I generate a lot of memptrs to very small
chunks of memory, keeping track of them is difficult, is there a way I can
generate a pointer to a large chunk, allocate memory from this large chunk,
thus if I need to free the memory then all I need to do is free the pointer
the large chunk?

-vishy