Hi Caimito,

Look at a makefile for a similar project and copy the relevant commands to a
batch (.bat) file.

Basically use

m68k-palmos-gcc to compile each .c file to a .o object file
pilrc to compile each .rcp file to a .ro or series of .bins
build-prc to link the code and resources

The advantage of a Makefile is that it does the minimum needed to bring all
your project files up to date (e.g. compiling source files altered since the
last corresponding object file).  They are very useful for large projects
but less so for small ones where the time penalty of a total re-build isn't
onerous.

Regards,

p.s. I'm guessing the names as I use a Linux hosted gcc tool-set.