On 2007-03-30, Sagar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We have written an application in PODS/C and it is working well in Emulator.
> but, it is not at all running in "Garnet Simulator" (nor it is throwing
> an error)
>
> If this matters, Application uses "NetLib" (INetMgr.h) library

It does matter.
You are *not* using NetLib, but the now obsolete Internet Library.
This was used on the Palm VII using a not longer existing proxy server.
>From the docs:
WARNING! The information in this chapter applies only to a very specific
set of Palm, Inc. handhelds such as the Palm VII® running Palm OS® version
3.2 or later. You must check for the presence of the Wireless Internet
Feature Set prior to using the Internet Library. Never assume that the
Internet Library is present on any given class of handheld.
All PalmOS5 do *not* support this.
Jus use the normal TCP/IP socket functions in NetLib and forget INetMgr.h.

HTH

Ton van Overbeek