Dear all,
 I have downloaded the WEME 5.7.1 simulator and the Garnet 5.4 simulator.

I have followed the instructions described at README.txt file.
"To run the JVM on Palm OS Simulator, download the Palm OS Garnet Simulator for
Palm OS Garnet 5.4, put the J9JavaVMMidp20.dll file into the folder that
contains PalmSim.exe, and copy the PRC files into the AutoLoad folder."

However,when I start the simulator and select the sample applictaion
GolfScoreTracker I receive the following Windows exception:
"SystemMgr.c, Line:6244, SysLinkerStub(): Failed to load the shared library."

I have also included the "msvcr70.dll" library which is Microsoft C Runtime
library.

Does anybody know what is the problem?

Regards,
Kostas