On 5/18/07, JamesSturdevant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Someone with more knowledge will probably answer but this is my
understanding:

The emulator is free software but the ROM images are not. You would need
a license from Access (PalmSource) or Palm to distribute them.

i can confirm this. we used to ship POSE on a CD rom (saved session)
with the rom built in. we needed an agreement with palm to do this. we
don't do it anymore tho, because now we have a native binary for windows.

you might find it better just to wite a native version.

--
// Aaron Ardiri