Hi Luc,

sorry to hear it still isn't working. So I checked again on my machine. Did I
say, you should have only 1 copy of USBPort.dll on your machine. I actually
have 3 (ahem  ;-) )

C:\Programme\Metrowerks\CodeWarrior\Bin\USBPort.dll
C:\Programme\palmOne\USBPort.dll
C:\Programme\Sony Handheld\USBPort.dll

And than there is a link to Ben's old site. I remember it helped me in getting
my USB debugging going: http://www.palmoswerks.com/discuss/msgReader$146

And just to make sure, here is the sequence I try to abide by:
1. Launch CW
2. switch on device with USB connected to PC
3. launch DotDot2 on the device and do a soft reset
4. launch the debugger on CW
Hotsysnc_mgr is running when i debug - it does not affect the connection.

Try again and keep me posted about your results - if it's working on my
machines we WILL get it working on yours as well!

Harry