hi,

Unfortunately that was not a method for getting cellID, just have a "cell" word
inside which stands for some thing else.
Anyhow I tried to send you an email containing both of my applications (feature
memory and radio one) to see if it can benefit any of us.

I can see commercial products which fetches cellID and lac beside other things.
So considering that there is not any visible API, we may be able to fix feature
memory solution.

If you give me your email I can send both of applications to see if any of
those works on your environment. My email address is dave.fet at gmail dot com.

Thanks.