Hi,

I have inherited a Palm app that is written as 3 parts, 2 GLIB shared library
parts and the app itself and would like to debug this using the Palm OS
Debugger.

In the files window, I add the 3 executables (.prc) and then add the 3
'Symbolics' files, using the .o files generated by the linker. I then 'locate
the directories' for each of the source files.

I get to step through the main application code, but the 2 shared parts only
show as assemlbly code, and the breakpoints I set do not work.
After starting the app, the Low PC of the app changes to the load address, but
the lib Low PCs do not. They remain as 'Sect(1) +0x00000000' and 'Sect(2)
+0x00000000'.

The Debug Console window shows just 2 sections loaded: Sect(3) and Sect(0).

Can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial or offer me some advice on
how to integrate the shared libs into the debugger please.

Thanks in anticipation.

Andrew