The new forum will only show your last 100 posts for search and the link to
only your posts does not work. I don't like this new version of the forums :(

If you could send me or post your work around I would appreciate it. I think
the problem might be the method I am calling my Palm app. I am creating a
library which must run without globals and zlib does not seem to like that mode.

If you have a working small zlib routine example that I could use as a starting
point that would rally help me figure out if it is the call or a programming
mistake.

Thanks

Greg