Hi All,
  I am using SMS Sample (_SimpleSMS) as prototype for my application, we are
using it on GSM and CDMA. On GSM its working fine, but on CDMA I am having a
strange problem. On CDMA device phnEvtMessageInd is keep getting called and I
am not able to complete my intended task as its keep getting called. I tried to
delete the message as given in Sample App inside DisplayMessage() function, but
with that addition app started to crash every time when I receive a message.
Now I have some question

1. Is it normal that on CDMA phone phnEvtMessageInd event is keep getting
called?

2. If yes, what should I do so that phnEvtMessageInd event be called only once
for a new incoming message?

3. If no, what should be the concrete steps to handle and incoming SMS on CDMA
phones?

For reference, I am using Treo 700p for testing.

Anxiously waiting for a positive reply.

Thanks
Mukesh Singh