I've just come back to developing a Palm application after a short break and
I'm having problems with the debugger. Before when running the debugger it
would ask for the location of the source code and display this during a debug
session. Now it doesn't ask for the source code and only displays assembler.

Presumably I've inadventantly changed a setting somewhere, but I cann't see
what. Does anyone know what I need to do to re-enable the display of source
code.

James