Amir wrote in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...

>Where can I find...
>1)  ...the Palm system fonts as a text file?

I don't even understand what you are asking for here ... fonts
are essentially bitmaps ... and you want them as a -text- file?

>2)  ...a sample code for a hack (without HackMaster)?

This is a contradiction in terms.  It is possible to patch an
OS trap without hackmaster ... but a "hack" is a module
that makes use of hackmaster to do this.  (That is, btw,
the better way to go when patching OS traps.)

--
-Richard M. Hartman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!