Hi,

I was just testing my app under OS 3.5. Ok I found some minor problems but the most annoying one is that when I pull down the category popup trigger in the top right corner of the screen and select a new category, when the popup closes the selected list element is not erased from the screen.

In the ctlSelectEvent of the form I only call CategorySelect(). What else should I be doing?

Thanks

Chris

---
Christian Vandendorpe ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.zorglub.com