Yes, flood fill, I was missing the term. I thought about it a bit more and will just do "arc fill" that means that to draw a pie wedge of a certain color, I'll just draw many lines of that color from the center to the outer limits of the pie throughout the angle of the wedge.

It seems like overkill to do a rectangle fill of a pie wedge, at least to me that sounds pretty complicated!

Chris

At 06:21 PM 1/26/2000 , you wrote:
At 1:54 PM +0100 25-01-00, Christian Vandendorpe wrote:
>I'm in the process of adding pie charts to my program. This would look very
>cool with color! Only problem is that there is no fill function in the OS.

You mean no 'flood fill' I think.  You can fill rectangles easily enough...

We did think about putting this in, but didn't have the time and resources
to do it.  I think we'd be more likely to do filled polygons before flood
fill, by the way, but I think filled polygons will get you pretty close to
pie wedges.

If you do get this done yourself, please share the code!

                                --Bob

---
Christian Vandendorpe ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.zorglub.com