First of all I would like to thanx all of you for the help you are giving me.

To Rik:
No I don't have breakpoint and its still crash.
But thanx its a good thing to know and I'll watch this closely for now on.

To Aaron:
I found what you said and it almost worked.
Almost because it actualy printing caracter into the terminal
screen, but not the one I send. Though it work when I use the modem
so it's not the comm that is the problem.

So since I can't get the caracter I send, I can't emulate the server on serial
port and debug my apps with it....

Ill work on this and give you feedback...

Thanx again...

--
Patrick Ouellet - Programmeur Sénior