 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Johan
Eriksson
Sent:   MiƩrcoles, 6 de Septiembre de 2000 11:30 am
To:     Palm Developer Forum
Subject:        Digitizer problems

Hello,

I've got a serious problem here, after a reset I had to do the digitizer is
about 2.5 cm wrong, my palm V thinks I'm pressing 2.5 cm lower than I
actually
do. This meens I cant start the digitizer function to correct this. Does
anyone
know how to for the palm to reset and run the digitizer?

It's probably in the manual, but my manual is about 3000 km from where I am
;-(

Thanks in advance

Johan