Seppo Granqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>  I don't get table cells highlighted when I tap them. Should this work
> automatically when I add the table and items like label or numeric? I
> don't get even checkboxes working. Should I make any changes to code(
> like event handler )?

If you're catching tblEnterEvent and setting handled to true, this will
happen. When you say that checkboxes aren't working, do you mean that
you can't check the box with a tap? If so, you're almost certainly
not letting the table manager handle tblEnterEvent.

--
Dave Carrigan ([EMAIL PROTECTED])            | Yow! I can't decide which WRONG
UNIX-Apache-Perl-Linux-Firewalls-LDAP-C-DNS | TURN to make first!! I wonder if