This subject comes up again and again.

Is is posable to do it without needing Hackmaster?  What about with
Codewarrior and Constructor?  I am aware of the Fnt functions and
FntDefineFont in particular but how do I define a custom font resource, can
can i use Constructor to build it?  Are ther font editors that can do this?
If so where?

Chris

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]