I think it's based on the ObjectID - thus in a From, ID 1000 is farthest
back, ID 1001 draws in front, and so on. I just tried this with a simple
bitmap + button form and if the bitmap had a lower ID than the button,
it drew behind the button. Thus in constructor, put your backdrop bitmap
into the form first then add the other objects, so that the bitmap gets
ID 1000.

John.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>