I am a new programmer to the Palm OS, I have read through some of the knowledge
base and some articles and I have a question that is not really addressed. How
do I make the determination on when to use a list,category or table? Is there
some hard rules on what type and quantity of data you should use for each
control to optimize memory and performance? I have heard that categories should
be limited to less than 10 entries, and a list would be more appropriate for
displaying say 45 entries from a database. Are tables used ever for picking
from lists?

Thanks for any help