It is, however, what you said:

>> 1) I have an array of structs.  Each struct is displayed and edited in a
>> form.  So, if there are 40 in the array, there are 40 forms,
respectively.

Most of us were saying in response what you just now said: use one form
and load data from one of the 40 entries in the array.

You don't need to open the form each time you switch records (I saw
one response suggesting this).  Open the form when you start the
program & close it when it's over.

I would write one method that loads data from a struct into the fields
of the form; and another method that saves data from the fields in the
form into a struct.  Maintain an integer indexing the "current" record
in the array.  Have "next" and "prev" buttons that increment/decrement
this index value and load/save the data from the array using the
methods described above.

As a further excercise you might want to write a 2 form version.
The first form is a list of the 40 records, and has a "details" button.
When you select a record and tap "details" it brings up the other
form already loaded with the data from that record.

--
-Richard M. Hartman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!