I register the sysNotifyResetFinishedEvent  inside the
sysAppLaunchCmdSystemReset  routine & I placed
 SndPlaySystemSound(sndStartUp)
inside the sysAppLaunchCmdNotify.

When I soft-reset my Visor, the system will broadcast
sysAppLaunchCmdSystemReset  the launch code so that
my app can register the sysNotifyResetFinishedEvent. ( I have checked that
it can register the event successfully )
At that time, I supposed that my app should go to sysAppLaunchCmdNotify
routine to play the system sound.

However, no system sound plays & it means that I can't catch the
sysAppLaunchCmdNotify.

I use Visor (Palm Os 3.1) for testing.

Can you give me some idea on it? Thks

Charles