Okay, this is probably a stupid question, but I'd like an answer nontheless
:-)

Is the following an adequate way of telling whether or not a handle has been
freed?

if(handle != NULL)
    MemHandleFree(handle);

The reason I'm asking this is because I'm trying to free text handles in a
table upon exiting of the form.  I'm not sure if the form is freeing them
for me or not.  I can't seem to find any information on this.  This is the
error I'm getting:

MemoryMgrNew.c, Line:4177, FreeHandle

I believe this could only appear if I'm trying to free something that has
already been freed or a locked handle.

Timothy D. Astle

People on Jolt cola write the funniest things.

                                     A-10 Obedience Guide,
                                     Kitty Hawk Studios