Stuart Nicholson wrote in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...

>You can only really store 4 byte (UInt32) pieces of information in
>Features (unless you want to write some extremely hokey storage scheme
>that breaks structures down into 4 byte chunks ;) ).

Note that a "handle" is a 4 byte chunk ...

I don't think that features are backed up at all.  "Saved" prefs are backed
up normally.  "Unsaved" prefs are not normally backed up, but fairly common
3rd party apps will back them up anyway.

--
-Richard M. Hartman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!