From: "Farzin Ashraghi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Palm Developer Forum" <palm-dev-forum@news.palmos.com>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 12:11 PM
Subject: What's wrong with Palm?

Friends:

Since two weeks ago I'm trying to buy a Palm IIIxe through on-line
sellers but nobody has in stock.  Do you know if Palm is trying to
launch a new version or something like this?  As a company we
are spending large quantities of money and time starting developing
Palm applications but now we don't have the same certainty about
what is the best handheld solution.

Any comments?

Thanks,
Farzin

P.D. The same with CodeWarrior release 6.