if you want to create small pnolets only for critical parts of program and these will be completely standalone (no calls to palmos api) then you will learn it very fast. all you need is to check some example (one comes with palmos sdk i think). this is what i recommend, in most cases its enough

if you need to call back m68k code or palmos api its a bit more difficult but still, as soon as you will find out how to do it for one thing then you will have no big problems in future

and if you want to convert whole application to arm code then good luck, you will need it :) its possible and people do it, but for me its simply not worth spent time

the worst problem with arm native calls is that with them you may forget about testing in simulator. its possible to build dll for simulator, but for this you need some win32 development tools and skills. i never tried it myself.

Bismi wrote:
Hi friends,

I want to develop a project(game) using ARM Native calls. I have never worked on ARM native calls. But I have experience to develop appplications using 68k API. I want to know as of how much approximate TIME would be require to learn this. It would be appreciable if you can suggest some documents for the same.
Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards