Christopher Stamper wrote:

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Dirk Zabel <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hi,
    I would like to enter entries in and remove entries from the standard
    datebook application on a TE2 from my program. So far I found only the

I'm assuming you mean 'Calendar'. There is some info in the docs @ PDN or ADN. Sorry, can't remember what's it called...

No, probably he means 'Datebook'. That is the old format. I think the SDK examples use Datebook and not the new Calendar format. The best example I say came from Advanced Palm Programming by Steve Mann. ISBN number is 0-471-39087-9.

Benjamin
http://writerbenjamin.com