I want to know how make a program which show information about the my gprs
internet connection, like ip adress, tcp/udp ports, quantity of bytes
transmited and received, and others. Then the software metioned above, make any
thing similar(count the traffic) and I want make a similar program. I know
which the Palm Os don´t have multithread, then it is possible to make this in
Palm Os?
Thank´s for answers!!!

Sorry for all if I was rugged, I didn´t know how to express!