Subject: Re: Palm OS >=4 Source Code
From: "Eric Bresie" <ebre...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:33:56 -0600

You are not talking about the SDK and related header files used for
application development are you?

As I understand things, Access now owns the "Palm OS" ("Garnet OS" to
be specific) source who are not likely to give it out freely without
some other con$ideration$.

Eric

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Harvey Muzina <voids...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote:
> I used to have abridged version of sources for Palm OS 3.0, 3.1, 3.5 and 4.0.
> They contained just top level stuff, no kernel, but they were still
> occasionally useful.
> You could get them if you signed up for Palm Developer Program -- they were
> not hard to get.
> Have you signed up pdn.palm.com?  Maybe they're still there.
> It wasn't very obvious though.
>
> Cheers,
> Harvey

      Easy recipes for Christmas entertaining on Yahoo!Xtra Lifestyle-
http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/food-recipes