From: Edward Jones [mailto:edward.jo...@nvs-ltd.co.uk] Sent: 09 January 2009 08:19
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Palm webOS makes its appearance

So this is "Nova" then? Except that it is now of course called "Palm webOS"...

http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/9666/palm-announces-the-palm-webos/

Some interesting videos on this website (and no doubt elsewhere) but the ONE thing that is not mentioned is compatibility with the Palm OS Garnet which I would of thought would be fairly fundamental...

Edward Jones