how do you know you have a memory leak when you exit the app, I have an app
that crashes consistently when I tap the home button but don't know how to
debug the app or where to start...> Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 06:41:02 -0500>
From: don.albert...@verizon.net> Subject: Re: "delete" not working in CW9.3 C++
?> To: palm-dev-forum@news.palmos.com> > Luc Le Blanc said (on or about)
01/17/2009 05:36:> > I had to port a small C# app to Palm OS so I used C++ with
CW 9.3. Everything works fine except deleting allocated arrays. I suspected
pointer corruption, but even if I try deleting my array right after creating
it, I still get an Invalid Chunk Ptr error:> >> > Vector *gr = new Vector[ num
]; // num is 56> > delete gr; // fails!> >> > Ironically, if I don't delete it,
I get a memory leak when exiting the app.> >> > What's wrong with delete?> >>
>> > Luc Le Blanc> >> > > IIRC> new var[] requires delete var[]> > > > -- > For
information on using the ACCESS Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see
http://www.access-company.com/developers/forums/