Try closing the folder when you are done with it. Then see if it lets you open it.

Philip Sheard wrote:
My app has a problem, which only occurs on a Tungsten E2. The error message is:

Fatal Alert MemoryMgr.c,Line:3751 Free handle

The problem occurs when an empty folder on an SD card is opened for the second time. Unfortunately I am not in a position to debug on the device itself. Has anyone else had a similar problem? The only thing that I can think of is that the E2 can only handle 1GB Cards, but that is not an issue here.