You should have only one process running at a time. You can't multiprocess. On the newer Palms, with phones or MP3 players, that might not be the case. To run as a background process, you can't program it with the Palm SDK, so I am not sure that there are a lot of programs that can run in the background.

Of course, Dimitri would be the one to ask this. My code was all written with the SDK.

Benjamin

Eric Bresie wrote:
Okay...having had the same palm, apps, data since around Palm
Professional days, I am suspicious that things over the years have
been installed and continue to run in some fashion or another (DA,
"background processes:, etc).

Does there exist some kind of "process monitor" type tool that can
show me what may be running, how much memory each is using, and the
likes?