From: Regis St-Gelais [mailto:regis.st-gel...@laubrass.com]
Sent: 02 July 2009 14:11
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: webOS SDK

And you will have to sign the I love apple agreement and they will have the
power to accept or deny you application based on there own rules and you
have nothing to say about it.
They decide what is published and what is not on there store. Its written
black and white on the aggreement.

StyleTap made an iphone version and they can't put it on the store because
apple decided that they do not accept emulators.

--
Regis St-Gelais
www.laubrass.com