>Can someone help me to sort out the problem .

Happy to try, as long as I don't have to read your code. :-) I
believe there have been threads in this group in the past covering
this same problem. If I remember, you have to remove the objects in
the reverse order you create them or bad things like what you are
describing happen. You should probably check the archives for
"dynamic objects" or something similar.

Regards,
Steve Mann