I have a table set up like this:

textTableItem | textTableItem | customTableItem

I just encounted something very odd.  Whenever I click on a record, the
field directly before the "customTableItem" gets a black box displayed in
it.  It's exactly the same size of the field in the customTableItem.

I tried various things to fix this.  Out of curiousity, I decided to set the
customTableItem field length in Constructor to 0.  What happens is a clear
line is drawn through my textTableItem, instead of having a black box.

I'm sure someone must have seen something like this before!  Please help
because I have noooo idea why this is happening.  I'm thinking it's a bug.
Constructor 1.5b5 is what I'm using.

Timothy D. Astle
Embedded Systems Programmer
ALT Group Inc.

People on Jolt cola write the funniest things.

                                     A-10 Obedience Guide,
                                     Kitty Hawk Studios