From: "manash hazarika" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Conduit Information

>  We are trying to sync our data on PC with Palm Device. This process is
> working properly, only in case if we add our conduit DLL with some
standard
> creator ID like addr, mail etc. It is not working with our own name.

It sounds like you haven't used CondCfg to register your creator ID.
CondCfg registers your app with the HotSync manager so it knows what dll to
use when synching to your app.  If you use somebody else's creator id, then
your dll gets called to sync somebody else's app.  CondCfg comes with the
Conduit Development kit, so you should already have it.