Hello all,

I just started to develop software for the Palm platform, and had a rather
troubling thing happen to me.  I bought the book "Palm OS Programming from
the ground up," by Mykland and started at the beginning (seemed ok).  After
I installed CodeWarrier lite on my NT 4 sp6 machine, I built and downloaded
the basic chapter 1 application.  It worked just fine.  I was able to debug
and step through the code.  I then proceeded to the CH2 example.  After it
compiled, the debugger window dissapeared.  I could not get it back.
Basically, after many attempts, I reinstalled the software.  No help.  I
tried to compile again and download again, and that worked, but then my palm
locked up.  I pulled it off of the cradle and tried to reset it.  No go. All
I get is the "Palm computing" screen.  I tried removing the batteries for
several hours, then replacing them.  Still all I get is the "Palm computing
screen"

What the heck did I do to my poor Palm VII?  How do I get it back to the way
that it was?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Matt Skogmo
Design Engineer, QSC Audio Products INC.
1675 MacArthur Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
[EMAIL PROTECTED]